This project is read-only.

Document format suggestions

Coordinator
Apr 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Please use this thread for suggestions for document formats that Open WOPI should support.
Apr 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Great project and great session at SPEvo13.

This has become useful sooner than I thought. One of my clients might have use for a Zip file format for search results. Of course they shouldn't be storing zip files in document libraries... I'm going to look into options for this.
May 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Does the excel web app open .csv files in the browser? If not, I would think this would be a handy one to have in the future.

Thanks for creating this project!
May 31, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I have a few thoughts. We have personnel that are looking at Alfresco as it supports PSD and MOV file formats. The biggest items that I have an issue with is the Preview of files and or images. If we can get these that would help a lot.
Jun 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
We are in exactly the same position as jsmaha - Alfresco can also preview .key Keynote presentations as they can be saved to contain a quicklook pdf file. It would be great to get this functionality with Open WOPI. Keep up the good work.
Aug 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I would love support for viewing pdf files. - Maybe each page could be converted to an image-file? Light-weight edit-operations could also be added. Support for adding comments perhaps?